The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:33 am

After thought on ORD's words, I'm starting this RPG to get some people playing if they ever get bored to hell.

Available guns will be posted in signups section, and further rules and start off story will follow, please follow them.

POST YOUR RPG SEGMENTS HERE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:41 pm

The RPG has officially started, you may post now, weapons will be posted in signups section on friday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili

Female
Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:45 am

eh hem, ok ill start it =D

Juilet Heart,
12:05 A.M. Reach Time,

The Justice just left the base; reports of Covenant vessels attacking Reach brought bright hopes. Most of the Insurrection departed, to seek shelter in mankind’s dwindling hours. Juilet primed herself for combat, so did the rest of the fleet, they were going to strike when the UNSC were at their weakness, sending more of their forces to defend against the alien horde they would strike, showing the over confident swine that the outer colonies were strong, and they would bow to no overseerer. Juilet now walks toward the bridge, to consult with the ship's captain, the fleet's admiral, and her fiancé. The battle ahead will leave many dead, but for the greater good, they must fight! "Charles, come, may I have a word with you, in private?" Juilet came; the crew didn't look to see. He nodded, putting his lieutenant in command. Once in their chamber, she undressed, so did he, her sway mesmerized him, the jumping of her breasts made him sweat. His heavy heart made her aroused, his strength controlled her. They switched positions; their moans could be heard far if not for the room's walls.

eratic isnt it =D teasing u all, so fun!

i think it gets my characters mood and feelings
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:47 pm

Yule Long
Time: sometime before the covenant ships attack

Yule was sitting down in the Barracks building set up for the Marines tasked with protecting the Orbital Platform Generators. Out the window the sky was clear except for a few white clouds about, Yule watched them float by. The UNSC was massing, no doubt about that. Yule wasn't phased about why or when this "big" thing would happen he just enjoyed watching the clouds pass by while he could. Practice would start in two hours, it was scheduled to be physical exercise, then a run out to the firing range (we what they set up as one) then back. they had been doing that for a while, and they had been used as "defenders" in the war games that the Ground Assault Forces conducted. Yule wasn't eager to fight, but he knew he had to sometime.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:56 pm

ahhh yea! its now started =D, u like the erotic thing fig posted, so sexy

Jack Tio,
05:38 o'hour Reach Military time,

Jack ran to the building, the covenant stated small landings on the main continent. Jack had to get his ass to the North Leston Elevator, and send a message critical to the entire war. Those scum split-nip bastards thought so high of themselves, they gave a F***ing grunt data. "Marines, move up, go, go, go!" They rushed up taking cover and also covering their brothers, the town was in shambles, the splits were checking every home for survivers, just to kill them, "Lieutenant, I got heavies, four, coming on your left flank, careful," Tio rearanged his squad, the elevator was only 42 miles away, passing the Orbital generators, and into Leston, "Shit!" Tio turned to find a soldier dead, snaped neck, "Cloakers, S&P their asses!" The truck pool was at the checkpoint, 2 miles away, it'd make the 40 miles left all so easier.

ooooo, you are officially timed back =P both of ya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:00 am

Timed Back? what that mean

Yule Long

Time: 05:30 Reach Military time

Yule had grabbed a MA5B Assault Rifle and was now in the barricades outside one of the two main gates to the Orbital Generators. It was chaos, the strike was fast and there was no chance for evac of the civilians in the city. Some Warthogs drove past heading into the city, the ground forces were disorganized. The rest of Yule's unit was all in the barricades, they were all in the Barracks when the strike happened. Yule checked his weapon and his helmet making sure everything was working. "hostile dropship inbound" shouted a few guys at the same time. A phantom dropped off 10 Grunts mostly in yellow looking armour some in red. A few opened fire, to no effect Yule held his fire. The grunts held their ground, firing their plasma pistols occasionally but unwilling to move forwards.

I'm starting slow to have more detail and build up to an action type thing. hope others join in soon
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:43 pm

You are now ontime, my persons time was ahead of yours.

Jack Tio,
06:23 o'hour Reach Military time,

They were back at Strat Knife, the area was in shambles, bullet holes, plasma scoring, and bodies, lots of burnt corpses. "Marines, search and recover, find survivors, kill any alien ones," he moved across the base, the Vehicle Pool doors were riddled, he opened it. He looked around, most of the hogs were toast, he kept looking, bodies of soldiers, some still in skivies, trying to get in, a crashed warthog in the side of the building. He jumped over it, to a great surprise, a survivor, and two working hogs. "Medic, we got one here," he turned, no medic, "MEDIC, WE GOT A SURVIVOR!" He turned around, Compulsy was gone, "Compulsy, where the hell are you," he picked up the poor kid, dragging him as he screamed and kicked. "Damnit," he turned his radio on, "Marines, regroup at the pole, got two people gone," he put the kid down, only to grab him again as he tried running, he was problably only 18, he was clearly in shock. The squads Mechanic was the only one to come back to the pole. "Where the hell is the rest of the squad?!" Harlen turned to his left, "Did you hear that," he looked at the Vehicle Pool, seeing a blur, "It's probably nothing." Jack turned, concerned with what he was talking about, he raised his gun and fired.

Razz nice, now what u think happen to them? all 13 marines?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:57 pm

i wouldn't have a clue, could be anything knowing you but my best guess would be that their dead.

Yule Long

Time: 06:30 Reach Military Time

The grunts had been disposed of, or fled. Yule didn't care just so long as they were gone and not messing around with the generators. He had fired half the rounds in the clip and decided that it was ok to keep the same one in there for now, he had gone through three others. Very little was happening at this end. A few grunts dropped off every now and again, a lot of friendly movement about the place. Sort of boring after an hour. Some of the forces here were moved to the other entrance which was under much greater pressure. "MORE CONTACTS" was shouted out, three phantoms came and dropped off 20 Grunts each. The Marines held their fire hiding behind walls and barricades from all those turrets on the drop ships. Now that there were 60 grunts together they were not afraid to advance and fast. The Grunts were out on the road by the time the three ships left and the Marines opened fire. Yule got 10 shots off then ducked, a wave of green plasma returned and screams came from those who were too slow. more carefully now the marines fired again.

should we wait for figy to post or will she just come in randomly and do her thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:46 am

*mmmmm, buffalo wings*
ill post later, she'll come in after my next section.\\
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:59 pm

Jack Tio,
06:28 o'hour Reach Military time,

The bullet just hit the wall, nothing. The mechanic turned, looking at the hills, hearing all the gun fire, then dropped dead.

Hijab Fuvilee,
6 Cycles and 28 Mini-cycles past beginning,
Age of Reclamation,

Fuvilee was an elite sniper, sent on a mission to kill the guards of the humans space generators, on the way, he was told to eliminate any forts he passed, including this pitiful, beat up base. Those pitiful humans chose the wrong tome to salvage the base, he eliminated have of them by hand, they never knew what happened. "Foul human, you will burn in hell," he rushed forward at the armed human, actually drawing his sword this time.

06:29 o'hour Reach Military time,
Tio heard a weird tongue, "Luof namuh, wart warg wart rawk," turning to the noise to see a light, "Shit," he ducked. "You son of a bitch," he shot, but they did nothing, he ran, dragging the kid with him.

Pilot of Victor 095,
Field Medivac,
06:18 o'hour Reach Military time,

He kept dodging plasma flak, going at full speed, over and under cliffs. The battle was getting worse for both of us, human and covie, blood covered fields everywhere, he passed through a overpass, a wraith plasma mortar came right up, he rolled into the back, were 5 marines waited for the drop. In less than two seconds, the pelican was rolling, spinning, bouncing, tearing to shreds as it crashed over a mile of dirt.

(likey likey? i started adding the 'green' additions)

Last edited by ryknow69 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:35 am

that green is hard for me to read? i can live with it but yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:49 pm

Fine >_> switching
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:55 am

ah yes much better Very Happy i thought figy was going to post somewhere around now...... ah well I'm posting now i have ideas that i should probably use

Yule Long

Time: 6:32 Reach Military Time

Thud!!! A marine had tossed a grenade over at the Grunts halting them for a little while. Yule followed with his own grenade, a few seconds later CRACK!!!. He forgot how loud they were when he didn't throw far enough, still got a few though. Richard tried to follow up with a third but got shot in the face before he could. Yules Sergeant Jade charged he grunts shouting at them, she got right up to them too smacking them with her rifle. "Jade get your ass back here" shouted the Lieutenant. Jade fell with 15 plasma pistol shots into her body. The Grunts lobbed grenades back, one stuck to a Marines foot as he dived away and exploded killing him and three others which he jumped towards. The others were too short to kill anyone. "Hold your grenades, gun fire only." ordered the Lieutenant. Yule reloaded and fumbled to get the new one in the plasma grenades had scared him something fierce one going off right on the other side of the barricade. Yule looked at the sky and calmed, "look at the sky Yule, its beautiful and its where a beautiful creature lives too." Yule remembered. "What is that dad" replied Yule "That would be the eagle son, its a wonderful feeling to see it fly free". THUD!!!! another grenade went off close by bringing Yule out of his memories. "i said hold the grenades!" shouted the Lieutenant again, Yule got up and fired from behind his barricade.

hey Ry are there Eagles on Reach?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili

Female
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:36 pm

well sorry!, iv been caught up in watching Battlestar Galactica on my DVR >=( i dont think eagles would be on reach =P but you'll neeed to ask him. oh oh, we need to get our times linked with the book's time of the attack.

Juilet Heart,
3:56 A.M. Reach Time,

Juilet got up, the loud speaker went off, "Captain, please report to the bridge, Reach is coming into sight," he got up, and started to put his clothes back on, "Sorry honey, we can finish later," he looked out the window, then back at her, he angled down a bit, "God, I love your body." She was dressed and ready before he was, they headed toward the bridge. "Yes lieutenant, put on Bow cameras," the screen flicked on, the planet was still peaceful. "Hold the fleet here, have everyone prep, the battle can start at anytime, when it does, we'll wait for our time."

Short but eh, good enough for now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu Apr 03, 2008 10:53 pm

nice, but i gtg to bed, BUTTTTTTT ill answer that question.......................... i dont got a fu-cking clue, maybe!? Would you, as a colonist, bring a eagle? I wouldnt, id bring cow. Maybe they had a bird simular?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:30 pm

ok, tomorrow ill post
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:12 pm

kk,kk,kk here my section

Jack Tio,
06:48 o'hour Reach Military time,

Jack stoped to rest, the kid was no longer in shock. Tio looked around, seeing gunfire in the hills, he ran that way, hoping for a command post. By the time he got up there, he realized, it was more than a post, it was the foreward HQ. "Soldier, who's in command here," Tio asked a sniper, without looking he pointed toward the tent. "Sir, Lieutenant Tio, reporting, my squad is down, cloakers coming up," the general turned, "Who's that kid, he looks like hell," Jack turned, scanning the kid, "He was at Knife sir, only survior." The general walked to the edge of the cliff, showing a deadly scene, alien walkers, 5 of them, chased the Reach Military Army Regiment sent to help the marines, thousands of tanks, men, women, running from the death machines. "Sir, why haven't you called for air," he pointed to the other set of hills, "AA." A sniper shot a round at one of the walkers necks, two seconds later, the neck blew, the entire walker fell, "What the hell," once again, he pointed, except down the battlefield, there were 2 other dead walkers, 1 was immoble, another had a crippled leg and fell. "We learned were to shoot with a sniper to kill them," a walker started to turn toward the hill, charging its cannon, "boys, up, up, hurry!"

he, he?
likey?

your turn ORD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:18 am

what are these walker things?

i'll post sometime, don't know when.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:05 am

scarabs
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:54 pm

ah ok. well thats some pretty impressive sniper fire to take them out Very Happy

Yule Long

Time: 6:38
Yule fired off more shots till the clip ran empty, he ducked and reloaded. The grunts fell back, some in a panic and some covering the retreat. "let’s get out there and finish them off" said the lieutenant followed by a cheer. Other marines jumped up over the barricades charging recklessly. "Get up Yule" shouted another marine, Yule got up and looked over his barricade. The grunts were completely terrified and fled in all directions cowering wherever they could. Yule ran around and out the gap in the barricade and followed the others watching them shoot down the grunts. Yule spotted a grunt hiding behind a car; he readied his gun and closed in. He reached the grunt and aimed, the grunt was curled up shaking violently then it saw Yule. it jumped and looked like it was begging or something. Yule just stood there unsure what to do, "Yule if you have found something shoot it, if not get your ass moving" shouted the Lieutenant. Yule looked over to the lieutenant and just as he did a grunt jumped out of nowhere with two grenades in each hand and grabbed the lieutenant. "WHAT THE" BOOM! Yule saw the lieutenant just disappear in a blue explosion along with four others and a grunt. He turned back to the one he found, it was still cowering even more terrified by the explosion that just happened. "This creature has the same capacity as that other grunt, it could explode right now" thought Yule. He fired 10 shots into the grunt, blue blood splattered on the ground. "That all i found" said a marine over the com "same here" said another. "HOLY SHIT!” what happened here" said another as he found where the grunt exploded. Yule went over and said, "That was the lieutenant" pointing at the black ground. "Oh man!” said the marine, ok head count. In total 10 answered out of 50.

sorry for going for so long, i just had to keep going.

Last edited by ORDINATOR on Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Apr 20, 2008 9:24 pm

eeeeehh, not long enough,tomorrow afternoon ill post

so many grammer mistakes =D, use spell check, or microsoft word
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:42 pm

fixed it Very Happy well most of it at least.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:29 pm

ok, late, i wish we were as active as the other one =P

Jack Tio,
07:00 o'hour Reach Military time,

The battlefield was covered in corpses, SCOM sent recovery teams down, to look at the walkers, and for tags. Jack got to the walker the sniper took down, leaking blue fluid, it smelled like rubber, burning rubber. "Cpt. James, were's the nearest elevator, we need to get space side ASAP," James turned, rubbing his eyes, he turned North, "Hear that, more walkers. Squad, regroup, we're heading to Norshin." Jack pulled himself onto the Cougar's top, it gunned off.

Medic of Victor 095,
Field Medivac,
06:59 o'hour Reach Military time,

"Goddamn it!" He continued to press, but his pulse wouldn't return, he moved to the next one, "Is any one still alive!" He looked outside, seeing no enemy soldiers, just four legs, he knew the walker would stop at his pelican. He turned around to the sense of movement, a hand, sticking out from under a chair, "Jesus Christ," he pulled the chair off and removed the debris, "are you okay, what hurts." It was Sgt. Hackin, that tough S.O.B. was expected to make it. He spit dirt from his mouth, "My arm, but forget it, I hear that damn scarab, leave me, or pull me."

Jack Tio,
07:16 o'hour Reach Military time,

The cougar stoped at the city's border, the city was in ruins, but the elevator intact, "Lets hurry, before the walkers get here," again the cougar gunned it. Half-way to the elevator, Jack realized it was in use, "The City people already got the idea Cpt., we better hurry." Just then, reports of cruisers warping over Reach's Ice poles came in, the main assault force has landed. "Cpt., did u get that," Jack looked down inside the tank, he nodded, "Then I'm going to stay, we can't leave now the main force has arrived, we must fight!"

there we go
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:20 pm

The insurection havn't done much at all through this thing. How long is this gonna last.

Yule Long

Time: 7:00 Reach Military Time

"Hey what the hell are all you doing" shouted a guy from the barricades. "Get your asses over here now" he finished. The ten guys left ran back to the guy shouting, he was a captain. "Where are the rest of you?" asked the captain, "gone sir" another marine answered. "But how, you were only hit by grunts?" said the captain a little shocked. "There were loads of them and they were crazy shits to, running at us with grenades" added Yule. "Their phantoms hurt us too taking out the machine guns quick smart." replied the same marine. Yule saw the marines rank on his uniform, Corporal; he must be the highest ranking survivor out of us thought Yule. The Captain spoke into his com device, "I need reinforcements at gate 2" and waited a few seconds. "We cannot afford to bring anyone over from the front gate" replied someone over the com, "we are trying to get other planet side marines in to help us here, we sending a message out to them to help you there as well.” Finished the person over the com. "piece of shit" the captain said to himself, "alright you guys get into defensive positions". Yule and the others spread out behind the barricades again, "a whole lot of good we're going to do here" said a marine over the com, "Ten of us holding this whole side" he finished. "yeah, yeah, just look at it this way we shouldn't see any more attacks the covenant don't seem to be trying to break through here" replied the corporal. Yule had half a clip left for his gun, so he looked around a bit. None of the guns near him were the same as his so he just grabbed them and made a little pile for himself. There were 2 MA2B's and three Battle Rifles he couldn't tell what model they were, two were the same model though. Yule looked about for his squad mates; he could only see one other. They were that badly spread out, and the captain had disappeared too.

Its had to chose what weapons are about with so many variants avaliable lol and i couldn't find anywhere the name of the little machine gun in Halo 2 (i don't have the books with me right now).i should make a little list for myself of the guns in the games so i can fall back on them just in case.

Last edited by ORDINATOR on Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Thu May 01, 2008 2:04 am

I guess I'll start.
Cassandra Jahri
Time: 7:00 Reach time
Cassandra had been stuck on the planet for a long while now. With gun shots all around she was begining to regret coming to Reach. Hiding her weapon under her coat, she ran into a building. She was suprised to find a marine sprawledon the floor. Upon closer inspection she found 3 burn spots, 1 on his leg, another in the chest, the last was at an odd angle, it seemed to make a line down his arm. Then it clicked into her mind. Above her.

?selppa meht ekil uoy od woH
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach   Today at 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo: Behind The Battle of Reach
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next