The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo: Battle of Charity IV

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 am

(yea leaving =P)(i like having these "invision" in other unamed, unimportant characters =P if u have any, please use "Green" color)

Hyii,

1:12 P.M. Earthling time,

"I will leave behind a small ingroupment of Kigyar, I have a special assignment." She turned, "You, get the rest of you and help defend," she said it in her native tongue, "The rest of you, we must go dig for the unholy artifact before the covenant fools find out there is one." As she started to walk off, more ODAE landed, they need not ask, they just followed.

Whats Happening,

3:23 P.M. Charity IV time,

The Second Wave of the Covenant assault as arrived, Rtas must hold them off till the humans reinforcments, The Heavens Sword Fleet, from they're stronghold on Reach arrive to finish off the covenant.

Rtas Vudim,

1:12 P.M. Earthling time,

"Damn fools," the second wave came hard and fast, the humans main fleet, The Heaven's Sword, was coming to aid them, "Prepare salvos from turrets 5-7 on the middle of their formation." He turned to look at interier conditions, "Heat Control, report to the engine room, Core temp is rising. All maintaince report to stations, we have fires on decks 1, 5, 9, and 10-12." Caos was everywhere, the humans pre-set traps did work with all of their small ships, now only the large vessiles remain. "Jugy, as second in command I want you to lead the ship while I go down to assist," everyone on the bridge turned, "I'm needed on the surface, please do not be alarmed, Jugy will keep you safe," he turned to his deployment officer, "Get me a POD ready, and send the equipment."

(ill let u start sum action sequence then ill make longer ones to match)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sat Jan 19, 2008 4:19 am

Time: 1:12PM Earth time (second day)

"Good luck" Scott called out when Hyii left. He had six jackals left behind, "ok could two of you go and guard the front doors of each building, Private you take them over and explain their roles" finished Scott and a marine left with four Jackals to the other buildings. "ok i want Battle rifles up on the second and third floors, ammo boxes to the rear of each floor everyone is to fill up on their appropriate mags.... make sure sniper ammo is on the top floor its no good down here...." Scott continued to give out orders to get the buildings prepared. the enemy had not been spotted yet but would be soon and they had to hold as no one was behind them which could really stop them till they were near the barracks and fortress. we did not want to dig out the covenant in heavy urban situations. half an hour passed all was ready.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:08 pm

(the "human" weapons list is almost done, next ill do my list of weapons =D)(nice, what, no yellow talk to me Sad )

View Through a Jackal,

1:45 Human time,

"Damn humans, bossier than the elites," the other jackal turned, she wasn't pleased "Hush your mouth, we are doing this to help the rest of our brothers." They both walked over to their selected posts by the annoying human. "I hate the humans, but I hate the prophets just as much." But truthfully, he hated humans many times more.

Hyii,

1:36 Earthling time,

Hyii just got the landing zone, she sees the equipment coming down. They all land safely. "Welcome Vudim, the city is under heavy siege and the artifact has been located," she turned and looked where she came, then back at him, "The humans are right now on it." The phantoms landed, but there's no mining equipment. "Brother, where is the equipment?" He raised his head, "The Humans have an underground facility, we will start from there, meaning, small equipment, which is inside them."

(ehh, short but im still waiting for u to start the action, then ill get back into the "long intense shit that makes this RPG fun" stuff)

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:29 pm

(hahaha cool I'm the annoying human, and yes thats right no yellow talk for you that time.)

Time: 2:00PM Earth Time (second day)

The fighting had begun again. The covenant forces started their attacks with units of Grunts, Jackals and Elites. Casualties were low among the mixed defense group. The defense was going well, hardly any targets got close to shooting range for the ground floors, and they were being patient and saving their ammo. One of the Rocket launchers from Scott's building fired into a unit of 20 Grunts, all died. "good shot, but i need you to save your ammo for tougher stuff, your targets need to be Jackals and hunters, cause we will come across some" Scott said to the solider using the Launcher, "you send the same message to the other buildings" ordered Scott to a solider in the room from the 28th militia. after 10 more minutes Plasma shots started to come out from the buildings on the covenant side, their Elites had taken up places in the buildings, even some Jackals with beam rifles. Scott moved up to the forth floor "Start picking off Elites and Jackals as they stick out their heads ignore whats on the ground". on the third level there were soldiers with MA5K Carbine's and BR53 Battle Rifle's who's targets were any enemy they could hit. the weapons didn't have scopes but they were more precise than Assault rifles and sub machine guns, so they were better for middle range targets and were placed higher up for that reason. there was a lot of ammo being spent on this level, Scott noted this and expected to need a refill for this floor in a hour or two.

(even when your character leaves you just have a un-named one watching me just in case i do something wrong Razz )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Mon Jan 21, 2008 2:06 pm

(ORD do u want my honest opinion...... your leading off to a boring section, and your typng is straying to too simple stuff, elaberate, extend sentences, if u did that, id give u a 8.7 out of 10, now its a 4.9 out of 10)(imo, no offense)

Hyii,

2:09 P.M. Earthling time,

Hyii just returned to the human blockade, they were holding off, but she knew, the covenant would break through. She went up to Scott, who was directing some heavy weapons to hold off against any banshee assaults, "Scott, this here, is Rtas Vudim, he is taking command of you and the rest of you humans. He has something to tell them all." Scott pulled his helmet off and handed it to Rtas, he repositioned his manibles and began to speak, "Humans, brothers, the 14 fleet has informed us of an underground facility, we are going there, now." He handed him his helmet and walked off. "What facility is he talking about? Why are we forced to go?! Hyii, I want answers, now please, where are you sending my men!?" Scott was very concerned, "The artifact, it's near the facility's bottom floor, we're digging from there."

(the jackal wasnt told to watch them, he just hates them, ill introduce him again later, with Rtas's side after above events)

Last edited by on Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 am

yeah thats cool. I'm not an action 100% of the time guy, I'm happy with my short bits of background, details and stuff. you are probably the only thing that makes may parts readable. lol. I'll post my part in a bit its like late for me so yeah, gotta sleep.

oh all my posts were not going to be like that either, i was going to make it sort of like a timer type thing, as you do something like important ie: you make swift progress to the artifact, my place gets hammered and broken but yeah. again its another example that my stuffs no good without your input.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:49 pm

i need to add my section but require you to post yours =D did u misunderstand
Cool ass Ryknow wrote:
(the jackal wasnt told to watch them, he just hates them, ill introduce him again later, with Rtas's side after above events)
?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:59 pm

well I'm putting my part in now Razz

Time:2:10PM Earth Time (second day)

"what about the line sir, we can't just leave here the covenant will pour through and surround the 14th fleet forces to the left here and surround your forces too" said Scott to the new leader Elite named Rtas. "i am moving warriors to cover this area when you leave" replied Rtas. Scott opened his com, all the men under his command was now linked through it (no more running people about) "ok you heard him, pack your stuff down to ground level, when you get to the floor keep the covenant occupied till the allies get here to take our place".

20 minutes later

"i said we were leaving NOW, why are we still here" said Rtas to Scott in a very angry voice. "we are moving as fast as we can, theres no point me running men off with a gun but no ammo" Scott replied, "we are ready now though, so were we going" continued Scott calmly as his soldiers were coming out of the buildings and assembling near him. Grunts, Jackals and Elites now filled their spots, bringing in their own gear.

ok your turn I'm assuming we are going to the fortress in New Nara?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 am

(yep =D)(i got a HUGE surprise for you that will be revealed about 5 more of my replys later, maby 3)

Hyii,

3:13 P.M. Earthling time,

"So Hyii, how do YOU mate?" Earlier, Hyii asked scott at random, most likely bored as the action was now behind her advance, "Simular, almost exact." They had been sharing many thungs about their races, from her thoughts of the Sangheili-San 'Shyuum war, to his of the Glalatic Civil War. Scott looked up, "Ah, this must be it," the building rose serveral storys high, "Mike! Bring up the hunters!" The doors to the place were on lockdown, and the fleet didn't give us the codes to the outside door, only inside. "Can you guys break it down?" They turned and looked at the door and growned, brung their guns to bear, and fired. After going through the civilian area, they came to a door, "They said upper door was 64772, right?" Scott punched in the code, and opened to a freight elevator, Scott selected a few men, and Hyii and a few Kigyar to come down, the rest would hold. As the elevator slowly decended, Scoot pulled out the sector map, "Ok, ok, bottom floor is Sector EW8 from the elevator, that is...... Experimental Weapons 8th, Stage Weapon Testing. They must test weapons down here, then past it there is the expansion site, nice dirt to drill from, and closest to the 'artifact'." Hyii nodded, "Good Scott, we will make short work now."

(ehhh, i want more of 'you time' so i cut out some of it i had =D ill add after)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:45 pm

so you want me to make my post carrying on from here? oh and is past it meaning we go down past it or the elevator goes down to EW8 and we do past it as in walk through the section?

also why would a place like this be empty of like all people type thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 pm

due to one thing, the evacuation, they all USED to be here, but wen evac came, they all moved out. and yes, you go through EW8 to get to the dig site. the ---- are nothing, they are there so i may space the walls Smile

|---------|
|elevator|
|___________EW8______------------------------------------|
--------------------------------------\-----------------------------------|
---------------------------------------\_____________Dig site|
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:56 am

(ok thanks for the map Smile , and my character is the one "holding the map too lol )

Time:3:14 PM Earth time (Second day)

The elevator arrived at EW8. The group walked into the corridor there were several rooms coming off it, there was a bend so they could not see all the way through. The militia soldiers opened up a few rooms, not much useful stuff was in them, scattered papers and stuff. "man there ain't a single weapon down here" said one of the militia soldiers. "well you would hope they took them with them if this was a proper evac, can't let that type of stuff fall into the wrong hands" replied Scott, they progressed further. they found a room that looked like a firing range, fresh targets and massive metal ones at that stood there and a few that war mostly gone. "The gun that did that would be useful indeed" remarked a militia soldier. they continued down the corridor, a few more labs and another range, less impressive damage on the targets though. the next room however they found something. "sir there are guns in here" shouted a soldier, they quickly moved into the room. there in the room was racks of BR54's, M6G pistols and 5 Spartan lasers, there were other normal issue weapons stored there to. "ok these shouldn't be here" said Scott "better take them with just in case" finished Scott. the militia grabbed some extra guns, "Hyii would you mind carrying this Laser thing, its too heavy to get one of my militia to carry it, its the only one left with any charge from what i can tell" asked Scott

(oh from what i know you have Jackals with you is there anyone else?) oh we are pretty much at the end of the rooms, can move on to the tunnels now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:26 pm

(7 jackals, 8 elites, and 5 hunters, 11 militia, 2 marines)(the lasers have a real name other than "sparten laser" =P)(edit your time to 3:20, the facility is about 40 storys down, but only has 15 floors)

Hyii,

3:22 P.M. Earthling time,

"..can tell." Hyii picked it up, not much heavier than a fuel rod, "We must continue, the battle will be going worse over the passing time," she lept over the table of simple pistols to be over Scott to read the map, "Which way Scott?" He looked over the scematic, "Uhh, that way," he pointed at a locked door, "They said the code was 50001, lets see if they were right." He keyed the code, the door beeped and opened, what was inside surprised everyone. "What the F***!" a person said, raising a pistol, so did 5 others, "This is a restricted area, wha..." he saw Hyii walk up, "COVENANT! Kill them all!" All 6 of the unknow humans opened up on
Hyii, she dodged and swaded, droping the laser, and drawing 2 swords, "Hyii stop!" Scott yelled, she and the others took cover, "This is Lt. Hawkwar, we are here to dig for something, there is a battle upstairs, we must hurry, the covenant you see are friendly, the meen no harm, what are you doing here?!" One of the humans rose, "We are scientists, studying that, he pointed to a massive door, made of unkown metal, Hyii knew what is was, "That is Forerunner, that is the door to the artifact!"

Rtas Vudim,

3:23 P.M. Earthling time, Aboard the human Frigate, Crystal Rod,

"Humans, we must hold off all advance of enemy ships, they must not be able to glass this planet, use fodder, something!" The covenant sent a massive section of their fleet to glass, but so did the humans to prevent the glassing. They already got 1/3 the planet glassed, the humans used everything to block the plasma, ships, throughing nuke after nuke, not caring fot ther land below, as the radiation can be mopped up, not glass. "We aren't sending fighters as suicide deflectors, our nukes can haddle everything," the ships master was skilled but not enough to do much, "Fire archer pods A-H, fire 2 rounds after launch, have main batteries open fire, launch Shortswords." Rtas turned, seeing yet another enemy ship warp in, "We have another one human, right side," the war was raging, some of the enemy's rounds hit the ground, not enough to glass, but enough to erupt earth, magma, and glass.

(like it? but yea, change your time to 3:20, as freight ele's go slow, and thats 40 storys to go through, even though theres only 15 floors =P)(the scientist werent evaced since they were so close to opening it, it was found wronge to leave it.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:16 pm

(ok edited)(you done a pretty good job with it to, space battle is going good, well bad for the characters but yeah) (oh and figyfu's character has been left behind rather bad too)

Time: 3:23PM Earth time (second day)

"can we open it" asked Scott, "Lieutenant even if we can this is still a restricted area, we must ask you to leave" interrupted a scientist before Scott could be answered. "Well i must ask you to leave too, so we can do this two ways, one you ignore the fact its restricted and we take you with us to help or two i send some men to take you away to evac and we continue on cause no-one else is here to say no" replied Scott. After a few minutes, "ok we'll come with, so we can retrieve anything you might find for further study" said the lead scientist, "ok then" replied Scott, "now back to the matter of can we open up this wall, door thing?, of course without blowing it up it would be nice to lock it behind us or something".

(its only small i know but i couldn't think of much to do)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:32 pm

im going to double post but yea, figy wants to wait for the 3rd wave, and ty, and idc if its small =P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:25 pm

(ehhh, double post )

Hyii,

3:33 P.M. Earthling time,

After about ten human minutes of trying to find ways in, a Kigyar thought of something, and told Hyii, "Humans, after one of my men informed of an idea, we will use the lekgolo to digest through the metal and make us a whole sizeable to be closed with a shield," she turned and pointed at the odd-one out Mgalekgolo, without a pair, and it fell apart, worms scattered and started eating. "They will make short work if the metal is thin," she turned to Scott, she thought only if he were a Sangheilian, "Then we will move through."

3:40 P.M. Earthling time, the lekgolo have broken through,

"Good, we can advance, grab the gear, lets move out!" Scott yelled, he and Hyii the 1st ones through. On the other side, Hyii's chest ached, she disarmed her shield to loosen the armor of the chest, one sangheili, gawked, and got kicked for not moving. "Hyii, you okay?" Scott was wondering what was wrong, "Nothing, just a female annoyance." In front of them, were a huge staircase, after setting up the shields, and putting the 5 lekgolo hives back together, they moved down. At the bottom was a long hall, massive, with closed vents on each side, "Jesus Christ, it's huge!" the marine said, then tried to see if an echo effect worked. Half way down the hall, 2 little hatches opened up a few arcs ahead, and something flew out, "Holy warriors, I was expecting this," Hyii was aiming the laser, "They are sentinels, the holy warriors of the forerunner to combat the parasite, they are one-sided, be careful humans." Then, she heard a hum, and turned with a sentinel in their faces, priming to fire, one militia yelled, "Wo, wo, wo! Don't shoot, we don't wanna fight!" getting the other two sentinels attention, all 3 closed their 3 rods, and compacted, "Good, they think you are forerunner, tell them to stand-down, they will leave, and we won't need to fight," Hyii seemed to be an expert, "Leave, and stand-down, we are just coming though," they returned and left.

3:45 P.M. Earthling time,

They finally reached the hall's end, it was a dead-end. "What now! There is nothing here, just a circle room?!" They looked high and low, nothing, until the same Kigyar, found a small hologram circle, pressing it, activated a bigger panel. "Good, this will help," she scanned through the buttons, but stopped to rub her chest, and resizing it again to expand it more, then continued, "Here, this will activate a..... lift," a screen popped up with a flashing word, Enter Passage and Identification, she was stuck. "How will we pass now, we need a code," a militia man said, Scott came over, "Maybe..." he punched in a code, then a palm of a human popped up, another flashing words, Scan for Identification, he palmed and it scanned, lights glowed in the circle room, "YES! Lets go."

3:51 P.M. Earthling time,

At the bottom of the elevator was a small hall, that ended at a cassum, black and empty pit, "Great," the once again militia man exclaimed, Hyii, after once again resizing her upper chest armor, and even riding of the inner reactive metal, found a holopanel that activated a energy bridge. At the other end was a huge door. "Set the C-12 there, and there, we're blowing this one up to make it quick," while in the tunnels, quakes from the above battles could be felt. "Fire in the hole!" the explosion was massive, and when the smoke cleared the mgalekgolo finished the rest of the metal. "By the gods, the artifact," Hyii instructed another sangheili to get it as she took off the entire chest armor, complaining it to be too tight, now, only the Carbonic Second-Skin was on her chest. The sangheili retrieved it, and returned. As they entered the curving hallway that lead to the bridge, Rtas opened a COM, "Hyii, Unrelenting Justice is here, they know of the artifact, hurry!" Now the mini quakes that they felt turned into explosions inside the tunnel, ceiling arcs fell.

(ehh, there u go, long enough, take a guess why hyii keeps loosening to the point of taking the chest plates off? This happening after her thinking "Only if he were a Sangheilian")(Hint: Cans)(2nd Hint: The other elite gawked at her)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:14 pm

(that was pretty long, doesn't look like there is much for me to do. )(with the lekgolo worms bit i would have made one of the humans go "eewww, god thats just dam" being all freaked out lol.

Time 3:52 Earth time (Second Day)

"position being attacked........ all forces retreating from lines.........fortress......."end of communication from the commander of the militia's 28th to Scott's com. "we need to get out of here and fast" said Scott, "but i don't know whats happening would it be safe to leave back the way we came" asked Scott to Hyii. Sentinels started to appear by larger numbers and with them came smaller kinds that appeared to be trying to fix the place. the scientists were fascinated by the sentinels and were completely distracted by them from the fact that all was going to hell.

(yeah another short one as i didn't know what to write)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:19 pm

(thx u gave me chance to finish =D)(y didnt u answer my question, about hyii? u know y she unconfortable, i will save u the brain cells, she loves scott >_> and in her native ways, wen the female is ready to mate, her "boobs" start mass production of milk, by mass i mean, they enlarge from A to E in about 3 days <_<)(only if our women did that )

Hyii,

3:54 P.M. Earthling time,

They just arrived at the bridge, it was flickering on and off, unstable. One human tried stepping one foot while it was half on, it stood there for little than a second before falling through. "Damn, there is no other way," Hyii jerked, off, pacing about trying to think. She was interrupted by a huge explosion, followed by a piece of the ceiling falling toward the pit. The bridge flicked fully on just as the piece was about to clear the section. "Ah, it holds, hurry, follow!" Hyii yelled, running across the bridge. She jumped on the lowest part of the debris, and helped pull the others across. The debris was only about a meter from the other side. When it was Scott's turn to get over, Hyii noticed a flicker in the bridge, and jumped just as it failed, Scott jumped a second later. Hyii caught the edge, and on instinct, reached out her hand it the right spot and time to catch Scott, to hoist him up to safety.

4:00 P.M. Earthling time,

Almost at the top of the elevator shaft, the pulling gravity lift at the ceiling flickered as a huge quake went off, the emergency braking bars held the elevator. Then an explosion broke off a chunk of the ceiling, SMASHING through the elevator, squishing three elites, and landing only a few meters away from Scott. "Shit!" Scott grabbed the grooves of the floor, as two kigyar, and the two marines fell to their deaths. "Lt. I can't hold on! Oh god hel... AHHHHHH!" Scott reached a hand, to no prevail, "Mike! By the gods, Hyii, help us!" Hyii's chest plate she held in her hand was now in the pit below, all her brothers were equipped with HCE armor, and made an sangheili/kigyar ladder, Hyii retrieved each militia man who could hold on. Finally, getting to Scott. "Scott, if we survive, as a warrior, I must speak truth," she leaped up to the ladder, then the elevator tilted more, she kept climbing, "It has come to my awareness, unknowingly, and knowingly, I'm in love wi..." the elevator creaked, she hurried and threw him to the ladder of sangheili and pulled herself up, the elevator fell.

4:04 P.M. Earthling time,

Now at the top, Scott is confused, "In love with..... who!?" he looked around, "Me?" One man turned on a heel with an open mouth, "Dwa wa, wa, waaa!?" Others pitched in, "Oh holy hell," "Alien love, never knew," "Lt. got an admirer! OWH!". Hyii stood straighter, "Yes, and I can discuss later. We mu..." She turned to the sound, closing doors, from the end of the long hall, in a row, door after door closed. "Oh no," she moved two steps forward, the final door closed. Then the vents that were closed opened, Hyii smelled the air, and ran to the holopanel for the elevator, "No, no, no, no!" she drew both swords, "Hey, calm down lover girl, they just prob open for air," a man said, but the rest of the separatist drew weapons. "Scott, draw your sword, it will be your best weapon against them," Scott, worried, asked "Them? Who's them!?" Hyii turned with a pale face, "The parasite,"

(bum bum bum bummmmmmm bum!)("The parasite," imagine that in a movie, how would u say it =D)(that'd probly bring in some other ppl, like Aft just to read the RPG)(aft, y dont u talk to us in here, i will pm u to do so!)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:19 pm

(hahaha i had already guessed that Smile , its very interesting indeed that you bring that up)

Time:4:05PM Earth Time (Second Day)

"Militia firing line, NOW" ordered Scott, the militia got into a closely formed line a fair distance from the vents and behind some fallen bits of metal. "Battle Rifles ready" added Scott, "Draw your sword" urged Hyii, " I don't have a personal shield, I'll fire from range till the last possible moment" Replied Scott and with that he drew his BR54 he took from the armory. "what do we do?" asked a scientist "hide behind us or use those pistols" replied Scott. Spores started to come out of the vents, "well they aren't for fresh air i guess" Said one of the militia. little green blobs came out of the vents, hundreds of them. "Shoot them" Said Hyii, Scott fired, followed up by the other militia popping several of them with each bullet, but still more came. "The Humans, they'll never survive this" Said one of the Elites to Hyii, and she was thinking the same.

(well i filled in that part, your going pretty good with handling where things are going so you can continue. when i get a brilliant idea I'll do something about it Smile if i live long enough)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:22 am

(you will)

Hyii,

4:07 P.M. Earthling time,

The battle group are holding off the flood pure forms, most common, the infection form. "Scott!" Hyii slashed a stalker form about to jump on him, "We must go," the mgalekgolo held them off, who the reached the 1st door, a scream of horror sounded. "What the hell!" one man's remark, Hyii, knew the sound all too well, "They have our brothers bodies," she pointed to creatures crawling on the walls, all looking like sangheili and human, "Oh my god, Mike!?" Scott saw Mike's twisted body land in front of him, shocked, Hyii cam in slicing Mike in half, "Do not sorrow, he was not your friend." Then a huge explosion accured, all those alive looked up, "The sentinels! They're helping," though one sentinel, in a oval shape, glowed yellow, it came toward Scott and Hyii, "What is that Hyii?" She studied it, "It's an ora..." the bot interrupted, "I am 941 Buliant Light, I monitor the access to this flood facility, a reclaimer, and a friend, how delightful, I've heard her, she feels the affection for you." Hyii growled, a stalker jumped on the oracle, but was soon killed by 7 sentinels. "Hyii, you'll need this," Scott handed her his chest armor, "You’re an easy target," the oracle looked around, "I will open the doors, and leave the sentinels to your defense, the containment protocol came too late im afraid, the flood have reached the surface, I will dispatch all our units, to aid in the recontainment."

(not much, but wait there's more!)

Rtas Vudim,

4:10 P.M. Earthling time,

"By the lords and stars, what in damn's name are those things!" Rtas heard over the human's COM, he requested a view, and found out his horrors were right, the parasite dwelled below, infecting, killing, "Give me a COM to my ship," the captain handed him the head set, and nodded to the communications officer, "Good," he turned it on, "Containment breached, parasite confirmed, proceed with glassing the city, then help pl..." the human captain punched him in the face, "What the hell you F***ing mean, we aren't glassing shit! Guards, report to the Bridge." Rtas shook his head, like shaking of the ache, "Foul human, we stood up for your side, but the parasite aren't something easily stopped!" He turned on his COM and barked in his tongue, "You kill or imprison me will sign your own betrayal. You will break our alliance!"

(that little tib bit will help to show the alliance in space is warrying, while on ground its growing:D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:29 pm

(i will need to get a shield me thinks, I'll probably just do a running through the corridors thing for this bit, oh and this is taking some rather impressive turns, big ending coming soon by the looks of it? lol)

Time: 4:08 PM Earth Time (Second Day)

Scott went over to a dead Jackal, "hope you don't mind if i take this" and he removed the shield to use it himself. "This will help" added Scott, "break formation, skirmish lines, follow the......light bulb.....thing" he finished, "Monitor" exclaimed 941 Buliant Light. As the monitor was unlocking the doors more flood continued to come, "why do you come here Reclaimer?" asked 941 Buliant Light. "To stop them from getting this", Scott signaled in the direction of Hyii with the artifact. The monitor made noise which sounded like it was thinking, "A meddler aiding and even having emotions for a reclaimer this is most intriguing" Scott's militia were surviving the attacks by the flood only due to the allies they had, had the humans opened and discovered all this alone with would have been disastrous. The monitor noticed Scott's expression "I see you have questions if you care i can answer them?" offered the monitor, "we don't have the time now Oracle we must get out side and off this planet" interrupted Hyii. The human 14th fleet and very few Militia fled the city with very little effort to combat the beast that awoke inside the town, the enemy covenant forces however were not deterred fighting on even more determined.

( There we go another detail filler Smile , sorry but this appears to have a very specific path so I'm trying not to wreak it by making too many decisions, though i hope my conversations and troop movement notes help.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:09 am

well it is going nice, good oaracle vocab ={D u havnt drawn your sword human ={P
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:04 pm

when i was writing it i was playing its voice through my head to catch specific words, i try to do that with all the types of characters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Feb 03, 2008 12:47 pm

nice, im going to post mine later today, massive headache make me unable to think
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Sun Feb 03, 2008 6:35 pm

(all better)(idk if they will =/)

Hyii,

4:12 P.M. Earthling time,

Hyii and the militia just got to the lab were they met the scientist, the door swung open. "Parasite!" an sangheili yelled shooting the once human bodies, "We must move Hyii, to the surface of this world, and get off this forsaken planet." They got to the freight elevator, and started to go up. "Hyii, it's all flatering and all, but how..." Scott was interrupted by the freighters stop at the top floor, the doors slowly opened to the civilian room filled with the bio mass of the parasite. "By the gods, we need to hurry," Scott ran to the battered door, "What the hell is this mist?" Hyii walked out, "This is the parasite's way of..." she turned to see the Fearless God firing her plasma shells onto the ground, Rtas was finishing the covenants glassing, "What the F***! We need to get out of here!" A militia man yelled, "Hyii, why are they glassing!" Hyii turned, "The parasite must not be allowed to leave," she turned to the site of massive amounts of combat forms. "We must go, hurry!" they all ran shooting and moving, evading all the forms of the parasite. They reached the old militia defense, all of them were flood, as the FIU for their motion tracking identified them as friendly. The Oracle followed them to the buildings, sending his sentinals first.

Rtas Vudim,

4:14 P.M. Earthling time,

"You wouldn't dare attempt of boarding my ship!" Rtas yelled at the commander of Frying Head, "If you do so I will blow you out of the sky!" Rtas stood in the Fearless God's Control room, being yelled at from all the human ships to stop firing, "The parasite will take your ships, infest more worlds, we must kill them NOW. If we delay, the ships you left on the planet will be their ticket to your home world!" Rtas turned to his weapons officer, "Pre-pare the High-Light Lasers, aim them at the human vessle," he turned back at the commander, who was arming his ship, "You stand no chance human, withdraw." He scowled at Rtas, "Not untill all my marines are on my ship," 3 more enemy covenant ships warped in, they were easily dispatched, "You are out numbered split nip, you have no chance against 8 ships," Rtas turned to his weapons officer again, "Pre-pare the Ionize tactical Bomb, target the planet, all other turrets bring to bear on the human vessles."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV   Today at 7:45 am

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next