The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:58 pm

yeah i knew that, you also have separatist armory and its empty. thats probably bad for you hey lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Mon Jan 21, 2008 1:41 pm

fleet and militia are done, ill do the rest tomorrow, after uni
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:37 am

all this info is awesome, thanks lots. oh and is the compass your talking about on the assault rifles the arrow thing you see in the game?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:14 pm

in game, it points to the gravity of the big red planet, but yea , its a compass
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:51 pm

ah ok, always wondered what it meant.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Thu Jan 24, 2008 8:01 pm

i start the sepertist armory today =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:09 pm

why aren't swords there? and don't you get beam rifles?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:10 am

cause if u read the top of the post, it says "The sepertist is very done, little more guns will be tomorrow, but ya, its pracically almost done ORD" so ill finish them today =D
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:27 am

i hit max of last post, fter i get ALLL THE SHIT TOGETHER, ill repost them all in order like ill redo the 1st list, then this one so theey line up =P

Lotus Anti-Armor Mine-is a UNSC explosives ordnance. Lotus anti-tank mines are used to defend an area by seeing the surrounding area with sensitive mines. Although most Covenant vehicles hover over them, they are activated by motion, not pressure, and so make extremely effective forms of suppression for all infantry and vehicles. It is powerful enough to tear through a Scorpion Tank in one blast. The mines can also be used against infantry.

Satchel Basic Charge-Marines use satchel charges to clear large, reinforced doors or obstacles out of the way, although they are also often used as offensive weapons to dislodge dug-in enemy troops. They contain C9 plastic explosive and can penetrate half a meter of Titanium-A.

Thermite-Carbon Cord-is a type of incendiary device used by the UNSC. It consists of a long wire of unknown type with a charge. Once the charge is activated, a large amount of heat energy is released, and the subsequent burst of heat is capable of enormous amounts of anti-material damage, melting through solid metal.

TR/9 Anti-Personnal Trip Mine-The trip mine can be activated by proximity or touch. Once deployed, it can be identified by a high pitched beeping noise or by a distinctive flashing orange light on its top. Its blast radius is considerably larger than a grenade explosion or rocket explosion allowing vehicles to be thrown into the air. The trip mine can not be deactivated once deployed. It will explode after about ninety seconds if nothing triggers it. However, it can be remotely activated by projectile weapons or grenade explosions.

Separatist Armory:

Type-23 Directed Energy Rifle-It is a common light weapon in the Covenant army, primarily wielded by Elites and invented by Ijka 'Snovoli[2] . The Plasma Rifle uses induced plasma instead of projectile ammunition, firing directed energy bolts. This means that the weapon draws from a power source to generate its energy bolts rather than firing individual cased projectiles like a conventional weapon. The base power output of the rifle is 100-150 Kv @ 2-3 dA, and the rate of fire is 420 to 600 rounds per minute.

Type-22 Directed Energy Pistol-The Plasma Pistol, like the Plasma Rifle, is a directed energy weapon that fires bolts of superheated ionized gas (i.e. plasma) instead of traditional Human ballistic ammunition. This Covenant weapon is capable of quickly firing low-powered shots, or of charging a single high-powered blast which can rapidly deplete energy shielding. This high-powered shot makes the Plasma Pistol a formidable strategic weapon if used in concert with other infantry weapons.

Type-32 Guided Munitions Launcher(Needler)-The Needler is a highly unusual Covenant weapon in that it fires pink, translucent, crystalline projectiles. It is most often wielded by Unggoy (Grunts), and Yanme'e (Drones), but Sangheili(Elites) have also been seen utilizing this weapon. Its razor sharp crystalline projectiles are fired from this elaborately designed Covenant weapon; it is widely believed that they use heat or organic signatures to home in on targets. Although easily deflected by energy shields, the needles cause a chemical reaction in close proximity resulting in an explosive effect.

Type-49 Radiation Carbine-It is a semi-automatic weapon that combines high accuracy with decent stopping power. It is used primarily for mid-range combat. Unlike most standard-issue Covenant weapons such as the Plasma Rifle, the Carbine does not run on a battery. Rather, it fires semi-solid, radioactive projectiles from an 18-round cylindrical magazine, carrying pure radioactive liquid. It has a similar feature to the assault rifle and the battle rifle: telling how much ammo is in the magazine. It is sometimes carried by Brutes and Elites, though this is not usually their preferred weapon. In the hands of an enemy Brute or Elite, they can be deadly, allowing them to engage their enemies at mid range with deadly accuracy.

Type-29 Combusted Fuel Rod Cannon(The Halo 2&3 handheld are cannons aswell but aren't 'combusted')-This fuel rod cannon takes the rounds and shreds them into a beam. This accurate beam can be directed to target and can hold a 3 second burst. It is still experimental, and is being edged to a 'Mgalekgolo'(hunter) only weapon.

Type-31 Fuel Rod Gun(purple version)-It fires eerie green pulses of deadly radiation that transverse to the target in a parabolic arc. This indirect line of fire makes the Fuel Rod Gun often a difficult weapon to wield. Indirect hits will barely be effective, and direct hits are nearly impossible. But, it has the ability to partially stun a hit target, so a bombardment can take out one, but leave the wielder vulnerable for too long to live.

Type-50 MV Automatic Plasma Turret-this mobile stand turret fires a stream of plasma. The battery size lets it fire a range of 400-600 rounds. Small and portable, this turret is a devistating piece of the Sepertist army.

Type-24 EV Heavy Energy Cannon-It fires slow moving red plasma bolts that do large amounts of damage. To protect the gunner, this turret is equipped with an energy shield, similar to the Jackal Personal Arm Shield.

Type-20 Mobile-Stand Heavy Plasma Turret-The turret is not permanently fixed to the ground, supposedly for movement/deployment purposes. As such, explosives are an ideal way of uprooting the Shade and ensuring it is subsequently out of action. If the Shade is turned over, then it is possible to flip it back upright. It fires semi-seeking redish-blue rounds that, if sustained fire, will loose accuracy.

Type-1 Energy Blade-The Energy Sword's plasma is held into a blade-like form by small magnetic-field generators built into the handle mechanism. This technology is found in all of the Covenant plasma weapons. The Energy Sword holds a high significance in Sangheili culture. Only high ranking Elites are permitted to wield an Energy Sword. Sangheili culture even allows an Elite with great sword skills to mate with any female he chooses, but they may not marry. This is to make sure that the 'Swordsman' genes are passed to as many offspring as possible.

Close-Quarters Defence Knife-An Energy Cutlass is a Kig-Yar melee weapon. It is the shape of a shard of glass and is pink in color. The Jackals use them primarily to dispatch enemies in close-quarters fights, especially when boarding an enemy ship. They are similar to the UNSC Combat Knife. These blades house a complex chemical mixture within them that causes the knife to explode into shards when embedded into a soft target.

Type-50 Paricle Beam Rifle-The Beam Rifle is an extremely powerful weapon capable of sniping enemies from long ranges. A single headshot is enough to neutralize an enemy while a shot to the body will collapse an enemy's shield. Unlike the Human Sniper Rifle, the Beam Rifle runs on a battery much like Plasma Pistols and Plasma Rifles do. The batteries are the 3 purple crystals on each side of the gun, then entire cylinder is removed to replace the battery.

Type-1 Anti-personnal Grenade-The Plasma Grenade sticks to targets and Bonds or fuses to its target, and is impossible and futile to remove. It has a form of internal mechanism that allows it to distinguish between targets and inanimate objects, though the grenade will not distinguish between friend or foe of whoever throws it. For example, it will stick to a soldier or vehicle, but not a tree or wall. It has a three-second fuse that is activated after it sticks to a target or otherwise comes to rest. If it successfully sticks to an enemy soldier or vehicle, the grenade will rapidly beep twice then emit a high pitched whine shortly before exploding.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sat Jan 26, 2008 11:34 am

ahhh triple posting >_> no1 cares right? I got all my sources listed out and after going to the lab and playing some games, ill start the explosives sectioon, and add more vehicles to the teams, THEN i can organize the Large ass list of stuff in the RPG
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:38 pm

man this is AWESOME we should be able to keep this list for every RPG that goes on here. to bad not many people play this it would be great to see how people use all this stuff. don't know if you have noticed but the covie vehicles need to be done too and I'm assuming that the separatist have everything the Covenant have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:52 pm

nope, not EVERYTHING, but most though, and no, im not doing the covi list, <_< i have to redo the human, spert, and militia to add extras missed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sun Jan 27, 2008 3:06 am

well if a covie person wants that list they can do it. hell the only time i would use that list is if my character ran out of ammo and had to pick a gun off one of them.

we are definitely keeping this list of weapons for future RPG's Very Happy its awesome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:28 pm

ty, i will probally finish today, or i might be too lazy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:05 am

Prophet of Reality wrote:
i am suprised the rpg got this far no offense lol...its good..very good... the only problem is the opposing side (the coventant i believe) really havent wrote anything... as far as i can tell its human militia with elite allies etc....hmm

well its gone quiet far, and probably to places you never imagined lol. you should have joined in, i didn't see any reason that you couldn't of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:06 am

EVERYONE COULD OF JOINED IN, but no, they all asswholes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
talrasha
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2007-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:54 am

talrasha

name: jihad the grunt
affiliation: covenant
bio: fuel rod canon and a plasma pistol
he is a coward. will run from his own shaow. not very helpful for anything but a distraction. is good as distraction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/warpfeild
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:27 pm

=D thats a wonderful thing, mine are Hyii Luya, and Rtas Vudim, both are elites, both use proper naming of elite characters =D i love being a book boy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LeeRain
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2010-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:56 am

Players may not kill other players’ characters without the player’s consent. Players may not breach Halo canon. Players should use tact and intelligence when writing pieces. Also plz keep the number of characters per forum user to 2 for now. Another rule is to plz not put canonical characters in your story. For example, the master chief.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups   Today at 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo: Battle of Charity IV signups
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3