The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Talk war

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2007-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Thu Aug 09, 2007 11:02 pm

you are a lethality... rank....insignia... neutral at war...Command accepted. the tx will not kill your past. Ill be back!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:34 pm

good id hate for you to leave so soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:35 pm

haha Tx killed rouges past.....Arnold scortchaniger Is da bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Fri Aug 10, 2007 7:14 pm

This rare footage of you getting PWND!!!!
hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe hit them with an axe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 12:51 pm

well u know wat everyone here is gonna die!!! attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw

gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle

bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day

stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt

dont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
figyfu
Sangheili
Sangheili

Female
Number of posts : 240

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 1:28 pm

luco lacha luco lacha, i got my computer fixed oh and my army on the left, PoR on right, near the end is caotic

WarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gun
WarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gun
WarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gun
WarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gunWarthogWars WarthogWars Die! huge gun
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:37 pm

how do you guys have enough patience to put that many on the page?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:39 pm

Prophet of Reality wrote:
well u know wat everyone here is gonna die!!! attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw

gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle gun battle

bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day bad day

stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt stickied grunt

dont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with fire
Im invincible.....hahahahahahahahahahahaha lol! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:56 pm

i doubt that. nobody is invincible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:14 pm

Except me!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
DIE FOOLS!!!

WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:23 am

seee isn't this fun...u get to atack noobs with stuppid lookin post and get to ....um....uhhh...... get to uhhh.....mmm..........ok alright sooooorrryy just please dont leave me....Im sorry for calling you guys stuppid....what what r you doing..no dont tuch that.......ohhhhhh shhhhhhiiiiiiitttttttt.........and get to let out the anger......gotta goooo........ *10*....*9*....*8*....*7*....*6*....*5*....*4*....*3*....*2*....*1*..............

nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb nova bomb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:16 am

were we supposed to follow that cause i did and i dont really think i was supposed to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:19 am

no you ...m...weren't....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:22 am

well crap i did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rzgrz
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:27 am

lololol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:00 am

I shoot faster Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ryknow69
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2007-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 4:27 pm

u get more posts, thats y its fun

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!! Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No @ cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study elephant flower afro lol! Die! WarthogWars starwars jedi fight read the what I said drummer crying really badly thumbs down thumbs up gun battle hit them with an axe huge gun attacked by chainsaw attacked by axe mani nova bomb laughing laughing laughing PWND!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:22 pm

WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars WarthogWars Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die! Die!

vs

santa (santa) rendeer (rudolph) albino (and da easter bunny)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:50 pm

u guys are all crazy muwhahaha

attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw attacked by chainsaw
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 6:54 pm

so i enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KrAzY_TaCoS
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:49 pm

no... im krazy....dont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with firedont mess with fire
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:17 am

ha crazy is for wimps im insane. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 am

crazy and insane are for wimps im Pyscho. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:34 am

why is the last page so messed up its super long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talk war   Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:40 am

Krazy's fault!
Back to top Go down
View user profile