The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 pm

I like the AR, and BR, I hate the SMG it is like the weakest gun after the plasma pistol (uncharged).
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:28 am

Huzzah for not liking the plasma pistol! I only ever use it charged to break shields and stuff.

I just don't like the battle rifle. I don't really have a reason for it, I just don't.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:30 am

I think you missunderstand, I like the plasma pistol for a challenge, I usually do Normal, Cairo Station, then swap the SMG for a Plasma Pistol, then I get a Magnum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 5:41 am

Oh, ok, sorry lol. I usually avoid the plasma pistol and the Magnum at all costs. The plasma pistol is ok for some things, but I would always choose...anything above it. I get whatever guns when I can get them, i have no set weapon for any part...except a sword when I'm dealing with Flood. Having the sword in Halo CE just for them would have been cool, to me at least.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:03 am

yeah i would have loved being able to use the sword in CE. i would have like to use the fuel rod gun too instead of it exploding.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 6:10 am

Yeah, it had a tendency to hurt when it exploded near you. But there was the rocket launcher and that is similar, except it holds less and fires competely different stuff. But I suppose you couldn't get it where you could get a fuel rod cannon provided it didn't explode.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Aug 09, 2007 1:49 pm

Fuel rod gun is ok but the sword would be a more desirable weapon for the original Halo cause the only good flood weapon was the shotgun and perhaps the pistol. and the ar for inefection forms but thats all it was really good for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daman
Unngoy
Unngoy

Male
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:52 am

I never liked the fuel rod Cannon b/c it was different from the hunter one. I always wished in 2 when you could pick up the sentinel beam why you couldn't pick up th hunter's Cannon MC coulda easily carried it if he can carry that ridiculous Minigun in the beta.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:27 am

well the gun is attached to the bodies rather firmly where as the sentinels sort of shatter, thats what i think the reason is. and maybe it doesn't have any proper finger triggers. but pointless if you cant pull the trigger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1564
Registration date : 2007-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:47 pm

hmm...i really didnt like the hunter's cannons that well to tell u the truth..i like that they shoot a ball of green plasma and it explodes..not some continous line of green plasma.. u could easily step around the h2 hunter cannons...while in h1 the hunter cannons were much like our fuel rod cannons in h2 and seemed much better..to me..eh and yes the hunter's gun is attached to its harm..i dont think the mc.. could lift it with one arm..and so he would have to put his other hand on that arm and it would seem quite stupid...also it is quite big and would sloppy on the mc..not to mention the recoil would be pretty strong...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://halogenerations.heavenforum.com
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:27 pm

that and i think hed have to rig a trigger cause it is part of their arm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Oct 05, 2007 11:43 pm

actually i dont believe it is actually part of their arm..they have arms and hands..the cannon and shield are strapped on to them.. it is mentioned that they have hands and such in several books...but idk which ones..
Back to top Go down
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 363
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sat Oct 06, 2007 9:10 am

Hunters dont have hands. Hunters are actually colonies of eel like creatures, the only thing holding them together is their armor.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unscclan.aowc.net
Prophet of Reality
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:47 pm

well ya but u can actually see their armored hands...u can see them underneath their shield
Back to top Go down
AvidWriter117
Gravemind
Gravemind

Male
Number of posts : 876

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Nov 23, 2007 9:54 pm

Im sure its possible to have hands, even if your a worm... Razz

Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2007-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sat Nov 24, 2007 10:02 am

But the bottom line in my opinion.Hunters rule but they got there weakness,there neck(gotta be real good with sniper)to kill them and we all know...the back
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:53 am

Well, let me chuck in a female opinion - in either one, they make a lot of mess and have to start cleaning up after themselves or else they'll be grounded. In any case, I can only kill them by snipering them, and that's very rare in itself.
Back to top Go down
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:03 am

When i use to play H2 with my couson on heroic i would go upto hunters and whack them with my battle rifle while my couson tries to snipe it(doesnt really work) but i ussually get killed from the hunters shield XD but on rare ocasion if you whack a hunter enough it'll die.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sun Nov 25, 2007 12:51 pm

....I just take a mid-ranged weapon (not needler) fire at its torso, and throw a couple of plasma grenades for good measure.

But in the case that I can't get near them without being turned to toast. (i.e. H2:chasing the prophet of regret.) I take my time and snipe anyone I can. Especially other snipers, they get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartan123209
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male
Number of posts : 363

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:27 pm

I just get behind a hunter and shoot it once with a pistol. Kills it easily. It truly is the easiest thing to kill in Halo1 lengendary. Even slightly easier than grunts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://unscclan.aowc.net
Spartan 117
Sangheili
Sangheili

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:03 pm

I disagree. Hunters are the hardest infantry to kill so i think...unless you got a rocket launcher or spartan laser or gravity hammer its pretty hard to kill one from the front.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:40 pm

I think they are tough in pairs, but drones are tougher in areas like in H2 High Charity and in the submerged temple where they're in high numbers and low visibility.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Nov 27, 2007 5:36 pm

I think they are just tough in general, but hey, that's coz I is nowhere near as skilled as anyone else on this forum...I can only sniper them, and I haven't played Halo 3 yet so I dunno how they are with the gravity hammer...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:30 pm

thats good that you can snipe them they move around alot so they can be tricky to snipe. Usually the drones are pretty easy as long as you have a highly automatic weapon. Like in halo 3 on the second level there are some turrets you can pick up and own the drones with it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:33 am

*blocks ears* Lalalalalalalalala, I'm not listening to Halo 3 stuff...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Today at 11:59 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next