The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:12 pm

Yeah, I agree with you 100% there...

Just for the sake of the topic, and because I am once again having complete mental blanks, what are all the different weapons in Halo CE and Halo 2, and any modified weapons in Halo 2?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:28 pm

uh in halo 2 there is the human pistol which is a weaker model than halo, the plasma pistol gained an extreme tracking ability, the plasma rifle is practically impossible to kill anyone with in halo 2 where in halo they were pretty good, they took out the AR and sort of replaced it with the SMG, they made the needler pretty weak, they put in the BR which to me replaced a combo of the AR and Pistol, the sniper is pretty much the same other than it can fire a little faster in halo 2, they put in the fuel rods to the campaign though were nothing like halo in my opinion much weaker. They made the sword usable, they gave the rocket launcher a tracking system. they gave the covenant a brute plasma rifle, sniper, carbine and a brute shot.. uh thats all i can think of.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:42 pm

The AR was good, i wish they hadn't have gotten that. As for the SMH...it's crap, they could have made a far better replacement.

Didn't they also take away the night vision on the sniper for Halo 2?
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:51 pm

oh yeah forgot that. hehe oops
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:00 pm

Well Halo 2 and Halo 1 have several differences that get on a bunch of peoples nerves. Like the AR and SMG, but one plus to Halo 2 is the wide varitey of weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 4:37 pm

thats true i guess. it would get a little old with just the old weapons.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:30 pm

Change is as good as a holiday, I suppose. I just think having the night vision sniper in Halo 2 would have been awesome, coz to me there are some parts that are very dark even with the flashlight, and I get lost easily. Smile
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:02 pm

lol i konw the feeling. i really could have used the night vision at some points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:07 pm

Especially on the level before Gravemind...when we're the Arbiter and you're in the building where everything is red and dark...i always get lost...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:15 pm

yeah oh and when your on the last level with the chief. theres lots of times i could have used night vision
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:17 pm

Yeah, that part bugs the hell out of me...all of those parts, I get lost so easily...

Last edited by on Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:21 pm

yeah i used to get lossed all the time till i played it enough i hardly need any light... though its very nice to have
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:25 pm

Yeah, ORDINATOR is like that...he knows every single turn and oftenly what lies behind it as well...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:52 pm

yeah when it was just halo 1 i used to play it in my head i knew it so well. lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Today at 9:25 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6