The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm

yeah it was pretty much equivilent to the Br now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:34 pm

I hated it in MP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:18 pm

Its a good weapon but its not accurate enough for sniper detail and it is not fun up close and personal thats where the shotguns have their moment so using a pistol is just not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 pm

I liked the pistol, even though it was admittedly overpowered, the...M6D(?) was pitiful in H2

\/Message for Rainbowchicken\/
Spoiler:

(thought I'd try the spoiler thing for once Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:48 pm

Yeah, so now you peeps can all use that until I have played Halo 3...which should happen sometime this week so don't complain...

I hate the pistol in any way, shape or form. Give me a BR instead any day (have really grown to like them...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:54 pm

okay. the pistols are just a thing in the way for me. yeah i dont like them. the battle rifle and assult rifle i can hanlde. basically the only thing i will use. the weapons in halo2 in my mind fit just fine. if you had the CE weapons then that would make the game a little less fun for me. nothing the CE but the weapons belong with what game they came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uglyunderthesun
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:36 pm

yes and the br seems to grow on you. used to hate now i love it. Oh and trotun the Halo 1 pistol was the M6D the Halo 2 was a magnum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:35 pm

Yeah, changing the weapons for the games does seem to do a lot of good...change is as good as a holiday. Smile

I hated the BR at first, but now I like it, I am so disappointed in myself...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Hahaha same thing happened from and a lot of my friends. i used to hate it cause there wasn't enough ammo since i was used to the 60 bullet clip ar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Well just fyi the Halo manual classifys the Magnum as M6C so it s the predecessor to the Halo 1 pistol so quit saying they downgraded the pistol. They didnt downgrade they just moved to and older model. But I do agree that the BR does grow on you after a while, but in my opinion the carbine does to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:23 pm

the br is litterally the only thing i use until i run out of ammo. then i have no choice to switch to the SMG. which is a really big problem for me. i think im just kinda of the br/ar kinda of person. plus i like the scope on the br better the the scope view on the SMG or any other gun.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Thats probably because the Br acutally has a scope, and most other guns dont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:32 pm

scoped guns are my next favorite. thats the only way i role in mutliplayer.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:35 pm

well your options there are limited to BR and the sniper I think. Plus the Covenant crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:38 pm

eh the covenent carbine is okay. until you get shot with it. bt when your behind it, its amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Well in Halo Ce I refer to it as Crap. In Halo 2 I like it much better. To me there is a difference altough there probably isnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:43 pm

i love it in halo2 but halo ce i quit playing because most of the weapons [basically the convenent weapons]. i dont like them much either in halo2, except for the carbine.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:05 am

I think the covenant weapons were a lot more powerful/accurate in Halo CE...but that might just be me.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 am

they were but thats cause you were able to carry them one handed in halo 2 and 3. (well most of them) i think how they did the weapons for Halo 2 was better than the way the Halo CE weapons were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:43 am

Well, I would say that I would prefer a more powerful/accurate weapon rather than the ability to dual-wield...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 pm

im with you there. though i do like dual wielding sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:25 am

Sometimes it's appropriate...like killing the monitors with plasma pistols (I had to ask ORDINATOR what both of those were called, I am so out of it tonight) like I do, I try to dual-wield plasma pistols for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm

yeah also i don't know why but i like dual weilding pistols. even know they aren't to good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Well, I avoid pistols at all costs...they are pure evil. I hate it when I get stuck with either one of them or a plasma pistol. Seriously. ORDINATOR will tell you, I just say "ew" and run around trying to find...anything better. Unless we're fighting monitors, in which I am fine with plasma pistols. But I am happier in Halo CE with their plasma pistols than the ones in halo 2. It would be nice if the plasma pistols in Halo 2 were the same as the ones in Halo CE but could still be dual-wielded...I know the ones in CE are two-handed, but...it would have been so much better!
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 pm

yes that is very true. and they didn't practically turn corners like the overcharge in halo 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   

Back to top Go down

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next