The Maw

Join the Ultimate Halo forum. Explore the inner depths of the Halo Megastructure, and realize your true potential as the savior of humanity

HomePortalGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male
Number of posts : 2211
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:55 pm

yeah it was pretty much equivilent to the Br now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RougeSpartan414
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 837
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 3:34 pm

I hated it in MP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 607
Registration date : 2007-07-24

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:18 pm

Its a good weapon but its not accurate enough for sniper detail and it is not fun up close and personal thats where the shotguns have their moment so using a pistol is just not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trotun
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male
Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:18 pm

I liked the pistol, even though it was admittedly overpowered, the...M6D(?) was pitiful in H2

\/Message for Rainbowchicken\/
Spoiler:

(thought I'd try the spoiler thing for once Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female
Number of posts : 1427
Registration date : 2007-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:48 pm

Yeah, so now you peeps can all use that until I have played Halo 3...which should happen sometime this week so don't complain...

I hate the pistol in any way, shape or form. Give me a BR instead any day (have really grown to like them...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://haloinhighheels.forumotion.com/
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:54 pm

okay. the pistols are just a thing in the way for me. yeah i dont like them. the battle rifle and assult rifle i can hanlde. basically the only thing i will use. the weapons in halo2 in my mind fit just fine. if you had the CE weapons then that would make the game a little less fun for me. nothing the CE but the weapons belong with what game they came from.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/uglyunderthesun
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Mon Dec 03, 2007 9:36 pm

yes and the br seems to grow on you. used to hate now i love it. Oh and trotun the Halo 1 pistol was the M6D the Halo 2 was a magnum.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:35 pm

Yeah, changing the weapons for the games does seem to do a lot of good...change is as good as a holiday. Smile

I hated the BR at first, but now I like it, I am so disappointed in myself...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 pm

Hahaha same thing happened from and a lot of my friends. i used to hate it cause there wasn't enough ammo since i was used to the 60 bullet clip ar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:48 pm

Well just fyi the Halo manual classifys the Magnum as M6C so it s the predecessor to the Halo 1 pistol so quit saying they downgraded the pistol. They didnt downgrade they just moved to and older model. But I do agree that the BR does grow on you after a while, but in my opinion the carbine does to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:23 pm

the br is litterally the only thing i use until i run out of ammo. then i have no choice to switch to the SMG. which is a really big problem for me. i think im just kinda of the br/ar kinda of person. plus i like the scope on the br better the the scope view on the SMG or any other gun.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:24 pm

Thats probably because the Br acutally has a scope, and most other guns dont.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:32 pm

scoped guns are my next favorite. thats the only way i role in mutliplayer.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:35 pm

well your options there are limited to BR and the sniper I think. Plus the Covenant crap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:38 pm

eh the covenent carbine is okay. until you get shot with it. bt when your behind it, its amazing.
Back to top Go down
Spartan-020
Jiralhanae
Jiralhanae

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:40 pm

Well in Halo Ce I refer to it as Crap. In Halo 2 I like it much better. To me there is a difference altough there probably isnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
spartanfiend
Unngoy
Unngoy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:43 pm

i love it in halo2 but halo ce i quit playing because most of the weapons [basically the convenent weapons]. i dont like them much either in halo2, except for the carbine.
Back to top Go down
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:05 am

I think the covenant weapons were a lot more powerful/accurate in Halo CE...but that might just be me.
Back to top Go down
ORDINATOR
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Male
Number of posts : 1181
Registration date : 2007-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:13 am

they were but thats cause you were able to carry them one handed in halo 2 and 3. (well most of them) i think how they did the weapons for Halo 2 was better than the way the Halo CE weapons were.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 5:43 am

Well, I would say that I would prefer a more powerful/accurate weapon rather than the ability to dual-wield...
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:37 pm

im with you there. though i do like dual wielding sometimes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 4:25 am

Sometimes it's appropriate...like killing the monitors with plasma pistols (I had to ask ORDINATOR what both of those were called, I am so out of it tonight) like I do, I try to dual-wield plasma pistols for that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:02 pm

yeah also i don't know why but i like dual weilding pistols. even know they aren't to good.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rainbow Chicken 28
Mgalekgolo
Mgalekgolo

Female

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 5:51 pm

Well, I avoid pistols at all costs...they are pure evil. I hate it when I get stuck with either one of them or a plasma pistol. Seriously. ORDINATOR will tell you, I just say "ew" and run around trying to find...anything better. Unless we're fighting monitors, in which I am fine with plasma pistols. But I am happier in Halo CE with their plasma pistols than the ones in halo 2. It would be nice if the plasma pistols in Halo 2 were the same as the ones in Halo CE but could still be dual-wielded...I know the ones in CE are two-handed, but...it would have been so much better!
Back to top Go down
Afthotstreak719
San 'Shyuum
San 'Shyuum

Male

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:06 pm

yes that is very true. and they didn't practically turn corners like the overcharge in halo 2.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps   Today at 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down

Halo 2, Opinions on how it would have been with Halo CE weps
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next